List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
In no particular order:
1. Secret Dakota Ring ~ 23 - It's just a great song, lyrics, music, everything. And you can even download it for free if you're so inclined.
2. The Breeders ~ Cannonball - I remember this from 8th grade/freshman year. And it's been rattlin' in my head for the last month or so. Love the drumsticks.
3. Le Tigre ~ Deceptacon - It's a catchy tune that grabs you and makes you bop along.
4. Benji Cossa ~ Sunset - I get wrapped up in the "doin' it, doin' it, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doin' it, doin' it, doo doo doo doo". And it makes me happy.
5. K7 ~ Come Baby Come - Another blast from the past. I swear, I'm reliving 8th grade. And it sucked.
6. U2 ~ Sweetest Thing - One of my fave U2 songs. I love the self-deprecation and yearning for forgiveness. And what girl wouldn't mind Bono singing to her?
7. OK Go ~ Don't Ask Me - It makes me get up and dance and sing and just be happy.
Anyone who would like to do this. Everytime I tag people, they tend to not do it. So, if you feel like it, by all means, do it.